Friday, January 6, 2012

Appreciation to our Wonderful Customers !!!

As we reflect, we are pleased to announce that moXieantiques has sold more than 65 statues in their various venues, mostly european antique statues of madonnas and saints in 2011 !!! Considering that this is our first year in business, there is something to be said !!!.... and I have been so touched by some of my wonderful buyers whom I have come to know and who have left me such wonderful feedback that it has inspired me to continue doing what I love and to bring you more beautiful old statues and home decor from the long lost past!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my customers who have left us such wonderful feedback here and our other venues .... you know who you are ....

http://www.etsy.com/people/MoxieAntiques/feedback

Just wanted to let you know that your uplifting words are so appreciated, encouraging and uplifting ....





Let us always uplift and help one another keep their faith one day at a time !!! Stay positive!

Wishing you a wonderful year ahead ... and may love and light fill your homes!!!

Thank you! You are loved! We look forward to finding you more wonderful treasures in 2012!

Please feel free to drop me an email anytime you think of anything !!! Or what you would like me to find for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment